Daniels Insurance Agency
Building A Solid Insurance Plan for Your Construction Firm
We’ve have been part of the fabric of New Mexico’s business communities for eight decades and during this time have seen the region grow exponentially, built at the hands of fine construction firms. We are proud to say that Daniels Insurance Agency has insured many of those projects that dot our landscape.
Construction Sectors Served
We serve the broad construction segment including those in excavation, paving, land clearing, residential construction, commercial construction, pool construction and more. We offer a broad portfolio of coverages designed to address the various exposures the construction sector faces:
- Commercial Auto Insurance to protect your firm against liability risks and vehicles used for business
- Inland Marine Insurance for portable tools and equipment
- Equipment Breakdown Insurance to respond if a key piece of machinery fails
- Business Interruption Insurance in the event your operation is shuttered
- Commercial Property Insurance – to protect your buildings, contents, and other premises-related losses
- Builder’s Risk Policy to protect projects under construction
- Commercial General Liability Insurance to protect against premises liability risk, among others
- Pollution Liability for environmental exposures arising out of your operation
- Cyber Liability for data breaches and other related privacy and network security issues
- Professional Liability for those who design/build
- Commercial Umbrella Liability to supplement your primary liability policies
- Employment Practices Liability for workplace-related liability issues
- Workers’ Compensation to protect your employees on the job
Our top-rated insurer partners make it easy to place “additional insureds” on your policy and offer you the ability to insure against liability resulting from the work of subcontractors. They also provide you with options you’ll need to participate on other contractors’ projects.
In addition, we can also help you obtain the surety bonds you need to bid on projects and deliver your trade.
For large construction projects that want to avert coverage gaps and require greater control over total construction costs and improved overall project safety, Daniels Insurance can provide our expertise in wrap-ups with an Owner Controlled Insurance Program (OCIP) or a Contractor Controlled Insurance Program (CCIP).
Designing an insurance solution tailored to your needs.
Daniels Insurance Agency is poised to help you navigate the risks you face today while assisting you with solutions and strategies to support your business as it expands and grows. We are also an integral part of the communities we serve, understanding the issues of our region to effectively serve our business and individual clients. Give us a call at 800-530‑8885 to find out how we can assist you.